.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
danieru in tokyo
Saturday, October 09, 2010
 
2009 *was* fun
I never summarized the year. Probably because it was the best one ever. Everything that happened made we wake up mid year and write to K Lee asking "how do i sell?" Rationale: When you are at the top, and everything is perfect, there is only one direction. And I knew everything was perfect. But I didn't know how to sell or how to ensure that I checked out of the game and kept all the prizes. He didn't know what I was talking about or how to respond. Which figures, because he is now a Life Coach. So I experienced The Blip which blew my mind heart and soul.

In 2009, there was travel too: Taipei + Okinawa were the new places.

Although work was a downer, as I began to lose the influence of the boss, it could have been to doing less work (as the 8-6 dream finally happened). But the reality was that was a good thing. I got the salary and stole a life - sounds like a fair trade to me.

Did a load of cycling, saw more of Japan, scored a motorcyle licence. I watched as the yen flew skywards further than imagined possible, and plotted to short it. Then I vowed to leave this land - target end of 2011. The trouble is, I simply do not know where to go (dot dot dot)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Archives