.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
danieru in tokyo
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
 
You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well, listen to this
All in a twelve hours:
- i talked my way out of a job
- the cinema was assumed canceled
- the day walker absconded
- LKF didnt overlap, perfectly
- the man about the dog the next day got canned



5 perfect hits - i can only hope my ears get delivered tomorrow so I can shut myself out from this Oh So Cool planet earth.


On the good side - listening to Michael Franti; finishing Choke and now onto Ugly Americans.


++++
A week later and i'm filled with options, and uncertainty of what I actually want in a job. Queue Romina - I should know what I want and stop being afraid to say it. And now I know - it's not of import.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Archives