.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
danieru in tokyo
Thursday, January 01, 2009
 
2008 Fun
Wow - so another year just slipped through the net and I've got to write a quitty ditty about Daniel and Life.

2008 kicked off with me a damn sight thinner - ready to kick it in the Tokyo Marathon. My disregard for stretching and the basic of ideas for keeping the system oiled caught up with me, and destroyed my knee and the hopes of getting a good time. Nonetheless - competing is everything, and that, I did.
Then, blast off to Hawaii, one of the coolest islands in the world.
Cycled about 150 clicks from Nikko to Tokyo.
Got a two week company holiday in Singapore.
Finally got to India
Learnt to swim
Got a meaningless title at the workplace

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Archives