.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
danieru in tokyo
Monday, December 24, 2007
 
I wear a suit; I wear a hoodie
and I'm starting to forget which I feel more comfortable in. The only thing I am sure I like doing is laughing - and I guess I'll work out where that happens best soon enough. Spent the last two days up in Hakuba sliding down the mountains on a board, in awe of how the simplest things keep me happy. Thoroughly sore now, but really need to go get some endorphins from the palace. Right after this.

My mother made a big mistake, and i'm trying to work out how tell her. She insisted on No Presents for Christmas in some form of hippy overblown protest against the capitalism of it all. I can see now, how she is utterly wrong, and I'm not going to let her get away with it again. The one thing that keeps people together over the span of the globe are the few rituals that we have - religion is dead, long live consumerism. Spoke to my younger sister today, and Christmas is gone - there was no excitement or interest. And I'd like to believe that sending someone a gift is a reason behind it. So next year, gifts for all.

Boss was over this week: I've got to stop the gossip. Because now, it's no longer gossip, it's information to keep me in the loop. Now i've got to remember that...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Archives